Sunday, June 3, 2007

Summer continues to be awesome and friends remind me of God's blessings everyday

Tuesday was relaxing and awesome. Several of us got together in Lambeth Field and Liz led us in a time of worship with her guitar. It was a great time of fellowship. I went to meet up with Chad and Caleb for dinner then Caleb, Rachel Kelly and I watched Alpha Dog which was surprisingly good.

Wednesday I went to DC and visited Julia and Lauren. We met at George Washington University and went to get ice cream at the Georgetown waterfront. It was good to see them. I then went to pick up Matt Henry in Vienna and we went to a bible study that some of the Northern Virgina kids were doing. I ended up spending the night at stephen's house and hanging out with him.

Thursday left Stephen's house in Manassas and stopped in Charlottesville to get more clothes and drove home to Lynchburg. I met our new dog Buddy who is very cool and affectionate. I like the new dog. I spent the night hanging out with my family.

Friday I went to my brother's award ceremony which was long and boring, but I was glad to be there and show some brotherly love. My mom and I went to lunch and then went to buy my brother a graduation gift and then i came back to Charlottesville. I went to Gravity lounge downtown to hear a band with tim and jim borredo. we got dinner downtown and then we went to see Bug with Selah as well. It was a really bad movie- don't see it!

Saturday I went to kings dominion with Caleb, Joe, Kelsey, Austin, Josh, Matt, Alex Devolites, and Charlotte. It was a great day minus the long lines, but I had fun hanging out with them and riding some fun rides. We got back late and I was very tired.

I leave for Spain in 3 weeks. It feels like a long time away, but the last 3 weeks have flown by. I have a lot to do between now and then.

No comments: